- Job Seekers
- About Us
- Our Team
- Contact Us
13 Nov 2023
Our client provides innovative software solutions to the legal and professional services industry globally. They are a provider of add-on modules to the Elite E3 platform.
We are looking for an experienced Documentation/Technical Writer to join their team in Auckland based out of a brand-new office near Victoria Park. This will be ideal for soemone looking for the next step up in their career as you will have a chance to establish your own process and strategy.
Whether you enjoy working from the office, or prefer to work at home, this company offers flexibility, trust, and autonomy – allowing you to work the way that suits you. They are open to discussing a work pattern that suits your lifestyle, including potential part time hours.
What you’ll do:
- Translate technical concepts, procedures and information into accessible and understandable language for the team
- Collaborate with the wider teams to gather information and ensure accuracy of the documentations
- Review and update documentation to reflect any changes or improvements
- Ensure clarity and consistency of language and formatting across all documentation
What you’ll have:
The ideal person would have a good understanding of accounting and financial processes and a knack for translating complex concepts into simple and effective documentations.
- An in depth understanding of accounting principles and documentation writing
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively
- Experience with 3E or Aderant would be a bonus!
- Previous experience in law firm finance operations would be beneficial
- Flexible and hybrid working options to suit your lifestyle
- Competitive pay rates
- Newly outfitted central office located near Victoria Park
- A role that combines knowledge of tech and finance
APPLY NOW! Or for more information contact Nithya Mastry on 09 302 5318.
Please note that we can only consider applications from candidates who hold valid working rights in New Zealand.