- Job Seekers
- About Us
- Our Team
- Contact Us
Integration Practice Manager (MS Azure API)
09 Nov 2023
- Premier, IT Solution Services.
- Remote Work flexibility (within NZ) and excellent career growth
- Projects environment paying excellent remuneration (to $210K base + Bonus + Benefits)
- Working with some of the best in the NZ market
Please note: Unless you are currently residing in NZ (Work Permit holder) or a NZ Resident/Citizen returning to NZ, unfortunately we cannot consider your application. It is essential that you have resided in NZ for at least the last 6 months continually. This is mandatory to allow for the necessary security checks.
What is on offer?
- Salary up to $210k base + Incentive Bonus
- Ongoing training and career growth Professional growth and learning opportunities
- Fully subsidised medical insurance for employees
- Heavily discounted medical insurance for immediate family of employees
- Enhanced parental leave payment – salary top-ups plus return-to-work incentive
- Hybrid working model (2 days in the office)
- Staff Assistance Programme
- Annual Flu injections
- Sick leave from your first day on board
- Remote working options where practical and mutually agreed (within NZ)
The Role & Company:
We are seeking a Practice Manager / Leader who has specialist capabilities in software and Cloud related Integrations and more specifically aligned to Microsoft based applications and API’s and Azure Cloud. The management team include several of NZ’s well know software and solutions professionals who have all gelled due to having the very same, relaxed and yet delivery focussed attitudes.
The organisation is large by NZ standards with around 300 employees and a fantastic senior management structure. The company are very open armed at encouraging a great deal of diversity into their teams with a good balance of female and male decision makers sitting within their ranks. The company has also won a number of industry awards through their partnerships with enterprises such as Microsoft.
Your ability to communicate and collaborate within a cross-functional team is crucial. Although working as part of the Auckland head office, the company also have offices in Tauranga, Christchurch and Wellington. You can happily work remote from one of these locations and the expectation would be hybrid working with a couple of days at the office.
The skills that will encourage success in your application include:
- Management & Leadership – a solid level of experience in directly leading/managing teams of Developers, Architects and Technical Leads. This must be direct people management that includes; hiring, budgeting and day to day line management of such individuals. Your CV will demonstrate such direct management.
- Azure Integration – expertise in systems, applications and data related integrations to include Azure Integration Services (AIS) for Data Flow / Data Movement along with other API’s
- Azure Other – Azure API (essential) / Azure Logic App’s / Azure functions / PaaS, SaaS / Azure DevOps (CI/CD)
- Other (ideal not essential) – BizTalk or similar API tools such as MuleSoft, Oracle API …..
How to Apply: Click the APPLY button and include your resume and cover letter or for further information please call Charolette Selvey or Carl Robinson on 09 302 7025