- Job Seekers
- About Us
- Our Team
- Contact Us
Service Delivery Lead
08 Nov 2023
- 6 months fixed term or open contract opportunity
- Work with clients from a broad range of sectors and industries
- Bring your ability to think on your feet
Our client is a renowned organisation based in beautiful Taranaki and they are now in hunt for an experienced Service Delivery Lead. The role is responsible for the day-to-day Service Desk and Desktop Support functions and provides a service improvement focus across the use and support of core IT systems while managing risk, workload, scope, capacity and schedule.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- You need to have related IT degree or relevant qualifications with proven 3 or more years of experience in a technical environment.
- You need to have experience and knowledge of servers and knowledge of networks.
- Exceptional leadership skills, with the ability to develop, inspire and motivate staff ensuring alignment with the IT and business strategy.
- Excellent analytical, conceptual thinking, and execution skills.
- Ability to build consensus, making decisions based on many variables, and gain support for major initiatives.
- Ability to develop staff including coaching, mentoring and performance management.
- Deep understanding of current and emerging infrastructure and security technologies and practices.
- You need to have great communication skills both oral and written.
How to apply:
Click the APPLY button and include your resume and cover letter or for further information please call Apoorva on 07 834 0831.
NOTE to overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents:
Whereas we welcome international enquiries, only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions.
Others may not necessarily be responded to.