- Job Seekers
- About Us
- Our Team
- Contact Us
Agile Business Analyst
02 Aug 2022
- Competitive rate
- Industry leading innovative organisation
- 12 month rolling contract
About the company
We are currently recruiting for one of the fastest growing businesses in New Zealand. This is a busy, high-volume, and collaborative environment that will suit someone with a background in delivering projects focusing on helping people, communities, and the environment around the world.
About the role:
Your role works in a leading and supporting capacity to collaboratively develop Information Technology solutions to support company strategic and operational goals and objectives. The BA is front line to the business and understands core business processes, functions, and systems at a deep level and works with internal and external stakeholders in the development and support of applications, providing high quality delivery.
You will work closely with the RTE’s, Product Owner, Architecture, Scrum Masters, and agile delivery teams to enable and support delivery of value to our customers both internal and external.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
elaborate and capture requirements to enable delivery and value realisation, this includes:
- Identification of User Stories required to deliver the Feature (work with PO and then team)
- Definition of Acceptance Criteria
- Identification of risks and dependencies
- Impact analysis (positive and negative) people, process and tech (at the solution level)
- Ongoing clarification
- Build ‘run’/operational support documentation, driven by stakeholder needs analysis
Find facts and use data to inform decision making, this can include:
- Refinement & articulation of scope of each backlog item, including qualities of the solution (i.e. NFRs)
- Identification of dependencies and risks relating to roadmap/backlog items
- Identification of ways to maximise how backlog items can be sequenced
- Translation of the product ‘what’ into technology speak/constructs
- Assessment & articulation of impacts (roadmap, of epics, order of, scope of, etc)
- Impact analysis (positive and negative) people, process and tech (at the ‘what’ level)
- Options analysis – solution context
- Identification of enabling epics (with others)
- FFP analysis required to t-shirt size epics
HOW TO APPLY
Click the APPLY button and include your resume and cover letter or for further information please call Abeer on 07 834 0411 or 021 069 7760.
NOTE to overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents:
Whereas we welcome international enquiries, only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions.
Others may not necessarily be responded to.