- Job Seekers
- About Us
- Our Team
- Contact Us
Senior Project Engineering Manager (Electronics)
02 Aug 2022
- $125 to $150 per hour + GST
- Immediate start
- Global Products & Services Giant
- Electronics & Manufacturing based Project Delivery
ABOUT THE COMPANY AND ROLE
This is a NZ owned success story delivering outstanding customer services and driving business performance to the next level. The company manufactures a vast range of products utilised by all industry sectors along with individual households across the majority of the world.
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager to join the team on an initial 3-month contract on site. The ideal candidate will have experience through the product lifecycle in an enterprise environment.
Experience and Skills that will encourage success in your application
- Project Management – At least 8+ years of Project Management or Project Engineering which must include working within one of the desired industry sectors and expertise in project delivery from design phases through to production.
- Industry sector – Electrical or Mechanical or Electronics Engineering or a Manufacturing/Productions environment.
- Functions – Project Planning / Project Lifecycle experience – Design through to Production
HOW TO APPLY
Click the APPLY button and include your resume and cover letter or for further information please contact Charolette Selvey on 09 302 7025 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE to overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents:
Due to the contract nature and urgency of this requirement, we will only accept individuals already in NZ at the time of application who already hold a valid visa allowing them to work full-time hours.