- Job Seekers
- About Us
- Our Team
- Contact Us
Project Manager – Application
25 Jul 2022
- 6 months rolling contract or permanent role in Hamilton
- Be a part of exciting projects
- Prove your success in delivering projects in complex environments
If you are a Senior Project manager with Application background or a Project Coordinator looking to step into Project management role, this is the right opportunity for you to work on existing and new application implementation projects of our Hamilton based client. On a day-to-day basis you will be engaging with stakeholders; internal and external vendors and managing the end-to-end changes in the applications and systems.
Key skills required:
- Proven 5 years plus experience with formal project methodologies and PM tools in a complex environment.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and the ability to establish an excellent working relationship with people at all levels.
- Strong organisational and time management skills with the ability to priorities workload and competing demands and conflicting priorities
- Superb communication skills both written and oral
- Excellent analytical, strategic conceptual thinking and consulting skills.
Key thing for the Hiring manager would be the candidate (along with obvious Project Management /Project Coordination experience and skills) are the Stakeholder engagement and Change management.
How to apply:
Click the APPLY button and include your resume and cover letter or for further information please call Apoorva on 07 834 0831.
NOTE to overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents:
Whereas we welcome international enquiries, only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions.
Others may not necessarily be responded to.