- Job Seekers
- About Us
- Our Team
- Contact Us
Integration Test Analyst
22 Jul 2022
- Flexible working arrangements within Waikato, Bay of plenty, Rotorua, Taranaki
- Play a key role in technical excellence
- Salary + Insurance + Staff benefits
This is an excellent opportunity to continue your career as a Tester / Test Analyst. People across this business are passionate about what they do and know their industry inside and out, as such, they have high expectations of technology and the support team. The environment is fun and collaborative, a sense of humor will go a long way here.
You will primarily involve in supporting the Integration and Application Developer in ensuring the delivery of fit for purpose integration solutions that meet the objectives of regional ICT projects and operational service management. Also, responsible for the interpretation of business requirements into test plans and testing these cases and act as Subject Matter Expert (SME), within the integration domain area, and provide support in the event of escalated technology problems.
The ideal candidate should have:
- University degree in the field of computer science or equivalent discipline and software integration certifications and/or appropriate level of experience.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in testing client-server (ideally on Microsoft Windows) and Web applications.
- Experience in Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment using Maven, Jenkins, Subversion, Git, and/or comparable toolsets.
- Familiar with writing SQL/PLSQL scripts to create and manipulate data.
- Great communication skills both verbal and written
How to apply:
Click the APPLY button and include your resume and cover letter or for further information please call Apoorva on 07 834 0831.
NOTE to overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents:
Whereas we welcome international enquiries, only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions.
Others may not necessarily be responded to.