- Job Seekers
- About Us
- Our Team
- Contact Us
.NET Back-end Developer
25 Jul 2022
We are a young, dynamic, exciting company specialising in industrial information systems and real time data.
We provide operational intelligence solutions to many of New Zealand & the worlds largest industrial sites (https://www.dimensionsoftwarenz.com/ourcustomers/) helping them with asset management, real-time data, analytics, visualisation, decision support and more.
We are experiencing unprecedented growth and our solutions are in demand. However we need your help to do it.
About the role
We are looking for an Intermediate level developer with a few years of .NET experience. This is an opportunity for the right person to progress to Senior level, taking on responsibility for designing complex server-side system components integrated with our front-end client solution, core Windows services, Microsoft platform components such as SQL Server and Power BI, and third-party components across REST and other APIs. A strong knowledge of data architecture and object-oriented design is required.
This is a permanent hybrid role based three days per week in our Auckland office and two days per week working from home.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Developing back-end systems using a combination of .NET, .NET Core, MVC and SQL.
- Working with front-end developers across the full stack
- Writing and executing unit, system and integration testing.
- Pragmatic, results-oriented approach.
- Managing multiple projects in a fast-paced, time-sensitive development environment.
- The entire lifecycle of digital development from Information Architecture to prototyping, to user testing to internal testing, troubleshooting and defect resolution.
Ideal Skills and Experience
- Software design and architecture.
- OO design patterns and SOLID design principles.
- Complex data structures
- RESTful APIs
- Azure or AWS.
- DevOps (Azure DevOps or similar).
- Microsoft certification would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of OSISoft PI System would be an advantage.