- Job Seekers
- About Us
- Our Team
- Contact Us
Backend .Net Developer
04 Aug 2022
· Salary up to $150k depending on experience
· Hybrid working
· Supportive & collaborative environment
About the company and role
We are looking for an Intermediate & Senior Developer to join a dynamic company who have spent the last few years building out an Enterprise Data Management platform for the Investment Management industry.
This role will be hands-on development, where you will bring your technical expertise, knowledge and experience in software architecture and design. Your ability to communicate and collaborate within a cross-functional team is crucial.
The skills that will encourage success in your application include:
- Development experience – a minimum of 6 years’ experience with .Net Framework and .Net Core development
- Entity Framework – Strong knowledge and experience with ORMs including EF + EF Core (essential)
- Web Application Framework – Strong knowledge and experience with web application to include ASP.NET MVC (essential)
- Relational DBMS – Strong knowledge and experience with Relational DBMS including SQL Server (essential)
- Cloud platform (Azure, AWS or GCP)
- Knowledge of architecture and design principles for modern web and cloud architectures
What is on offer?
· Salary up to $150k base plus Kiwisaver
· Hybrid working environment as collaboration is important to us
· Ongoing training and support
HOW TO APPLY
Click the APPLY button and include your resume and cover letter or for further information please call Charolette Selvey on 09 302 7025.
Restrictions to Applicants – outside of New Zealand.
Due to NZ Borders remaining closed and Visa processing being very much limited, we are accepting candidates who are already in NZ.
As we are an accredited employer, we can offer assistance in many cases for individuals within NZ who require a Variation of Conditions, etc.