- Job Seekers
- About Us
- Our Team
- Contact Us
Network Security Consultant
22 Jun 2022
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid work
- Exciting project
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Network Consultant role is responsible for providing service to clients in the development of industry specific systems mostly aligned to projects. The role involves consulting assignments, building and installing turnkey business solutions.
The Consultant defines the client needs and will be responsible for developing a plan/ proposal to deliver the project. The Network Consultant is responsible for identifying/developing technology solutions for clients using company products, outsourced technology solutions and/or proprietary tools/techniques that others implement.
- Designing and developing high quality business solutions and other projects.
- Evaluating customer’s business needs with input to strategic planning of business systems and directions.
- Assuming accountability for defined assignments/projects often involving immediate action or short-term planning of human and other resources.
- Liaising with customers during preliminary installation and testing of developed Network solutions or products.
- Assisting with the preparation of sales proposals.
- Recognising and promptly advising management of potential problems and for potential follow-on business opportunities.
- Ensuring project briefs, responses, service estimates and other presales documentation are created reviewed and released in line with client expectations.
- Developing professional expertise, applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
- Takes reasonable care that their actions (or inactions) do not harm the Health and Safety of self or others. Reports all incidents, hazards or unsafe work practices as per policy.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• At least 5 years’ work experience in information technology, IT systems, Network design, integration or consulting.
• Vendor Certifications e.g. CCNA or CCNP, ACSA, NSE 5, F5 201, JNCIP or equivalent technical qualifications.
• Strong knowledge of Network, Network Security and Cloud Network concepts and products.
• Sound knowledge of industry standards and applicable regulations relevant to data communications / networking.
• Strong knowledge of approaches, tools, and techniques for anticipating, recognising, managing, and resolving network and network security problems.
• Solid understanding and experience designing network and understanding of Networking
HOW TO APPLY
Click the APPLY button and include your resume and cover letter or for further information please call Abeer on 07 834 0411 or 021 069 7760.
NOTE to overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents:
Whereas we welcome international enquiries, only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions.
Others may not necessarily be responded to.