- Job Seekers
- About Us
- Our Team
- Contact Us
23 Jun 2022
ABOUT THE COMPANY
High-growth B2B2C SaaS company that has spent the last 3 years designing and developing a new platform to be used for the creation, customising and managing of an attractive mobile App.
Working with some of the biggest names in the industry, they deliver stunning feature-rich apps to end-users all over the globe.
This is a start-up so they would love to hear from people who thrive in a busy, fast paced environment and don’t want to be stuck working for a large corporate.
They’re growing their team person by person, which means each person has the opportunity to put their stamp on the evolving company culture. They value honesty, empathy, hard work, strong communication and importantly, a sense of humour, fun and positivity.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a new role in a growing company. Ideally you’ve had experience implementing sales processes and rolling them out to teams.
An experienced sales representative with a background in SaaS or Enterprise software would suit this opportunity well. Someone with a background in account management, business development or sales – either way, they are looking for a person who has worked in the software / ICT industry for a more than 2 years.
You will be working amongst a cross-functional team alongside the Founders, Account Managers and Customer Support Team to support the achievement of business goals and grow together with this amazing business.
Individuals who have a love of sport, fitness and wellness will fit into this environment very well – as this is what the team lives and breathes on a day-to-day basis.
- Make a lasting impact on the growth and trajectory of the company
- Responsible for bringing the deals with B2B partners home
- Establishing a strong relationship with new and existing partners
- Create new innovative strategies to bring in new business
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 2+ years’ B2B sales experience, account management or business development – working in a SaaS or Software company.
- An excellent understanding of modern digital sales processes, funnels and techniques.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills. Fundamentally we are looking for a nice, well-rounded person that quickly and easily builds trust with our customers and team.
- Experience working with common software tools (HubSpot, Intercom, Slack) in a professional environment.
- Mixed remote / office flexible working
- Share Options (Company Equity)
- Paid parking
- Company equipment such as phone, laptop etc.
- Professional Development support and allowance
- Other fun engagements such as Regular Team lunches, In-Office massages, Extra ‘Winter Boost’ days off
HOW TO APPLY
Click the APPLY button and include your resume and cover letter or for further information please call Julian on 09 302 5314 or 027 279 5359
NOTE to overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents:
Whereas we welcome international applications and enquiries, applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be given preference.
Others may not necessarily be responded to.