- Job Seekers
- About Us
- Our Team
- Contact Us
03 Aug 2022
• Backend scripting using Python, Java , Ruby or any scripting language
• Experience in AWS, ETL process, REST API, MS SQL, PostgreSQL and Redshift
• Based in Petone and Options to WFH
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Backend Developer, you will manage the ingestion and automation of different data sources into the organisational data storage platform
- Responsible for analysing, design, developing, integrating and automating user friendly digital products and services that are aligned with the organisational business outcome
- Design, document, and implement solutions.
- Translate business requirements into technical solution design.
- Design and implement ETL processes for data conversion where required whilst developing and integrating solutions.
- Create supporting documentation, such as metadata and data dictionaries
- Ensure developed solutions meet privacy requirements and are in line with enterprise architecture and established service levels.
- Assist with data integrity and quality assurance activities to support solution stability.
- Support the development of system administration and problem management reporting.
- Maintain currency of knowledge of best practices, new technologies and techniques that will enhance the delivery of integrated data solutions.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Min 3 years’ experience in developing backend solutions
- Skilled at backend scripting using Python, Java , Ruby or any scripting language.
- Experience with AWS cloud network and other AWS services is highly desirable
- Understanding of database and server-side languages including e.g. MS SQL, PostgreSQL and Redshift
- Experience with data analytical tools and data visualization
- In-depth knowledge of ETL process and how to transform data from different sources using data transformation tools such as FME.
- Experience working within an agile environment and/or in a cross-functional team environment
- Experience with developing, publishing, maintaining, and monitoring of REST API services and usage of push notifications.
HOW TO APPLY
Click the APPLY button and include your resume and cover letter or for further information please call Sabrina on 04 931 6875 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note due to current border restrictions we can only consider applications from candidates who are presently based in New Zealand