- Job Seekers
- About Us
- Our Team
- Contact Us
Senior Data Insights Analyst
12 May 2022
Tableau / SQL based Data Management / Development, Reporting & Analytics
- A hugely diverse Data related role that will ultimately see you become the Data SME for the wider group.
- A very sociable team environment – and lots of remote working flexibility
- An enterprise and specialist Financial Services end-client environment and projects..
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A listed Financial Services, Enterprise with huge volumes of projects. Very much a name that springs to most people’s minds due to the super customer service and offerings they provide.
NZ’s Head office is Auckland, North Shore where there is a great deal of nearby parking, Public Transport, Café’s, Bars and Eateries.
The company employs more than 300 staff.
They operate with very modern products and technologies from their core CRM and Database to high-spec financial and billing systems. With such a large amount of users and diverse systems, they also maintain huge volumes of data. This is where you come into the picture.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will work as part of a highly secure, reasonably large and growing IT team and will sit alongside; Senior Management, Finance and the IT ePMO.
Your role will literally never be dull in the your day could include; creating Tableau Dashboards, Developing SQL Queries, you can also get yourself involved in developing and evolving applications.
This role will report directly into the Head of Data & Insights and your audience will be NZ wide.
- Salary of upto $110,000 + Kiwisaver of upto 4%
- Additional Holiday Leave options
- Ongoing training
- Huge job stability and security
- Ability to provide ideas for our future technology evolution.
- Lots more (readily available to be shared)
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Data Insights & Analysis – 4yrs minimum commercial experience
- SQL – solid experience in SQL and SQL Server along with solid experience in SQL Queries and SQL Scripting.
- Visualisation & Reporting – Tableau (essential)
- Other (ideal but not essential) – SQL SSIS or WhereScape RED
The company is very proud in that their employees are from more than 20 countries. They are an Employer of Choice and very much a known entity in the world of specialist finance.
HOW TO APPLY
Click the APPLY button and include your resume and cover letter or for further information please call Carl Robinson on 09 302 7024
NOTE to overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents:
Whereas we welcome international enquiries, only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions.
Others may not necessarily be responded to.