- Job Seekers
- About Us
- Our Team
- Contact Us
Business Development Manager
11 May 2022
- Hamilton based permanent role.
- Sales, business development and account mgmt. rolled in one.
- Competitive remuneration + benefits + car
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is one of the leaders in health sector manages services in Hamilton
ABOUT THE ROLE
The focus will be acquiring new business in the health sector in the Waikato and Bay of plenty region. They will be accountable for both presales and post sales Technical Account Management by providing accurate and appropriate technical advice and recommendations or proposals supporting growth and retention of clients Provide timely, reliable and accurate information for Management to make cost effective decisions in managing resources and capacity to meet new and existing customer demand.
- Developing a deep network of relationships with new and existing customers at various levels including senior people
- Owning the overall customer relationship, provide technical advice and recommendations based on customer needs for new and existing customers.
- Provide regular and accurate management reporting on sales performance and account management
- Contribute to the preparation of short and long-term forecasts, plans and budgets
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Strong hunting capability as a Business Development candidate
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in Account Management
- Knowledge and experience with IT Technology and Cloud Solutions
- Knowledge and experience with Healthcare applications.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Keen attention to detail.
HOW TO APPLY
Click the APPLY button and include your resume and cover letter or for further information please call Rakhi 07 834 0832.
NOTE to overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents:
Whereas we welcome international enquiries, only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for urgent positions advertised.
Others may not necessarily be responded to.
I am in a conference from 12th May to 14th May and will contact you on Monday 16th May.