- Job Seekers
- About Us
- Our Team
- Contact Us
Service Delivery Manager
09 May 2022
- Opportunity to LEAD operations around infrastructure, databases, application and hardware.
- Tauranga based role with flexible work options
- Great opportunity with excellent remuneration + employee benefits
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client represents some of the world leaders in their field. They are one of the growing technology business that is part of a wider group of companies.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Service Delivery Manager will also work closely with the CIO, the Leadership team and decision makers in other departments in order to identify, recommend, develop, implement, and support cost-effective technology solutions for all aspects of the Group company operations and future aspirations.
The person will be responsible for:
- Support and engineering operational planning, projects, and services design.
- Work with stakeholders to define business and systems requirements for new technology implementations.
- Develop and/or support business case justifications and cost/benefit analysis for spending and initiatives.
- Practice asset management for IT hardware, software, and equipment.
- Manage service delivery staffing, including recruitment, supervision, scheduling, personal development, and all associated activities required under Classic Group people processes.
- Provide solid leadership to the Support Team, ensuring the team and culture are aligned with the CODE and strategic plans.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Degree in the field of computer science or information systems preferred.
- Strong technical knowledge of network and PC operating systems.
- Strong technical knowledge of current network hardware, protocols, and standards.
- Extensive application support experience.
- Proven experience in IT infrastructure planning and development.
- In-depth knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
- Strong understanding of project management principles (Prince2 or PMI framework)
- Ability to create process documentation.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Extensive experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
HOW TO APPLY
Click the APPLY button and include your resume and cover letter or for further information please call Rakhi 07 834 0832.
NOTE to overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents:
Whereas we welcome international enquiries, only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for urgent positions advertised.
Others may not necessarily be responded to.