- Job Seekers
- About Us
- Our Team
- Contact Us
03 May 2022
•Great company culture, collaborative, and supportive team
•Wellington Based Permanent Role
•90-95K base + superannuation + 8% bonus target.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 3 to 5 years of professional experience in web-based development frameworks such as Angular, or ReactJS
- 3 to 5 years of professional Microsoft technology stack development experience (MVC, WebApi, Web Forms, .net Core etc) or on similar MVC frameworks.
- Strong knowledge and experience of all SDLCs
- Expert level in C# programming on .NET
- Extensive experience working with REST and SOAP based web services.
- Extensive experience in SQL queries and relational data principals and good SQL Server/RDBMS database knowledge
- Solid industry experience in CSS
- Well versed in writing modular, scalable code that exhibits the principles of SOLID
- Experience working on cloud infrastructure platforms is desirable
- Deliver quality with a focus on Test Driven Development (TDD) practices
- Experience with Agile development methodology and good communication skills for a highly collaborative agile software development process
- Be an independent and versatile hacker, with the ability to pick up different languages, frameworks, and techniques with relative ease
- Some variety of Dependency Injection frameworks
- Some variety of continuous integration platforms Jenkins, Team city, Octopus, Azure DevOps / Git Actions
- Experience with Git
- A degree in a relevant discipline such as Computer Science or Software Engineering (preferred)
- Insurance Industry experience (ideal).
- Knowledge of CRM platforms such as Salesforce (ideal).
HOW TO APPLY
Click the APPLY button and include your resume and cover letter or for further information please call Geetanjali a on 04 4600519.
NOTE to overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents:
Whereas we welcome international enquiries, only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions.
Others may not necessarily be responded to.