- Job Seekers
- About Us
- Our Team
- Contact Us
02 May 2022
• Support L2 Applications/Cloud/Infrastructure/Security teams on BAU and projects
• Based in Palmerston North
• Great company culture in a modern workplace environment
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Multi-national professional services business that is known for their exceptional client service standards and innovative solutions.
This is a business with strong, hardworking and progressive commercial acumen. Employees are the heart of their operations, and have a friendly, welcoming culture.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Junior System Administrator, you are responsible for providing IT Level 2 desktop support and act as a bridge between Level 1 Service desk and Level 2 cloud/infrastructure/security/applications groups.
- Provide Level 2 desktop support and advice within the Service Desk team to customers via phone and online ticketing system onsite/across sites and in person
- Use your technical and customer service skills to resolve customer and escalated queries
- Follow the Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) to record, resolve and escalate tickets
- Develop and maintain detailed technical documentation and KBS
- Support L2 Applications/Cloud/Infrastructure/Security teams on BAU and projects
- Gather information to enable incident and problem resolution and to promptly escalate to Level 2 or vendor resolver groups.
- Undertake tasks and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 1 – 2 years’ experience of working in medium to large mature complex technical environment is beneficial
- 3+ years’ experience of desktop support both onsite and remote
- Good knowledge of networks and Intune experience
- Experience in Azure Active directory domain services
- Experience managing and deploying common Office 356 services
- Implementing and managing Microsoft 365 security and compliance
- Experience developing and maintaining detailed documentation and KBS
- Have worked across multiple customer sites and working in a virtual team environment
- You will naturally demonstrate professionalism in your duties and act with maturity and integrity for all stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and ability to communicate effectively through all levels of the business.
- Experience in PowerShell scripting a bonus
- ITIL Foundations (advantageous)
- Azure certification (advantageous)
- Quarterly bonus scheme
- Company laptop and mobile phone provided
- Health insurance
- Weekly lunches
- On-site parking available
- Modern, shared workspaces
- Volunteer Days, Birthday Leave and much more!
HOW TO APPLY
Click the APPLY button and include your resume and cover letter or for further information please call Sabrina on 04 931 6875 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note due to current border restrictions we can only consider applications from candidates who are presently based in New Zealand.