- Job Seekers
- About Us
- Our Team
- Contact Us
05 May 2022
- Permanent role
- Great Company Culture
- Hybrid Working Flexibility
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Join the largest organization of cultural, entertainment, sporting and wildlife experiences, and the largest regional economic development agency in the country. Our work touches all Aucklanders and visitors to our region, creating a legacy for future generations.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Join the amazing digital team and assist in in designing, implementing, and optimizing system architectures and integrations to meet business needs. In this role you will work across the business on multiple projects and programmes of work to evaluate business needs and determining solution options as well as provide technical expertise, leveraging assets and expertise from technology domains, aligning technology strategy and architecture with business goals.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- At least 7 or more years’ experience as an architect (Solution, Domain, E2E or Enterprise).
- Working experience with both on-premises, public cloud (Azure, AWS) and SaaS/PaaS hosted platforms.
- Proven experience working across digital, ecommerce, applications, data, integration, security, infrastructure, cloud and network domains and systems.
- Hands-on experience with architecture modelling languages such as UML, SysML, Visio shape libraries and Business/Technology capability mapping.
- Well versed with architecture frameworks such as SOA, TOGAF, MDA, MS WAF, Azure and AWS patterns etc.
- Practical knowledge and understanding of integration patterns, service bus, API gateways, event driven integrations, real time vs near real time data exchange, synchronous and asynchronous data exchange and integration protocols such as SOAP, REST, JSON, web hooks and web services.
- Good knowledge of one or more data warehousing applications that may include Oracle, PL/SQL, Microsoft SQL and Azure Data Platform technologies.
- Experience with programming and scripting languages such as SQL, Python, PHP, Java etc.
- Understanding of web applications architecture and content management solutions and frameworks.
- Demonstrated experience designing solutions with digital enablement platforms such as CRM, Billing, Financial, ERP, CMS, Ecommerce, DWH, Data Lake, Middleware, Service bus, API GW, Payment service providers, etc.
- Knowledge of data platforms domain particularly data lakes and integrations in Azure is a plus.
HOW TO APPLY
Click the APPLY button and include your resume and cover letter or for further information please call Nidhi on 09 302 5312 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note due to current border restrictions we can only consider applications from candidates who are presently based in New Zealand.