- Job Seekers
- About Us
- Our Team
- Contact Us
28 Apr 2022
•Ideal role for a Business Analyst looking to build their skills and experience
•Exciting Kiwi originated E-Commerce business
•Great salary and perks
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is one of Australia and New Zealand’s largest independent E-Commerce companies with a culture of recruiting and fostering the very best talent.
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this role, you will be reporting directly to the CFO and responsible for providing an expert-level insight of analysis, leading the BA function to deliver Netsuite Solutions, providing ongoing maintenance, support, and enhancement of all changes and refinements to the Netsuite ERP system and its touchpoints with other systems.
You’ll need to consult with key stakeholders to determine business objectives and will be required to review the current business practices to identify areas for improvement, manage change control and plan to implement and measure changes
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience as a Business Analyst, Support Analyst, or Product Owner of moderate to large applications
- Experience in supporting applications and enhancing them through configuration or custom development
- ITIL/ITMS practices familiarisation
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Proficient written and verbal communications skills;
HOW TO APPLY
Click the APPLY button and include your resume and cover letter or for further information please call Mark O’Brien on 0273695898 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org