- Job Seekers
- About Us
- Our Team
- Contact Us
E2E Solutions Architect
05 May 2022
- 6 months initial term with very likely extensions
- E2E Solutions Requirements – working with multiple teams and stakeholders for end to end solutions.
- Remote flexibility with some office presence required (Takapuna, North Shore, Auckland)
- up to $147.50 per hour + GST
Your new contract
An End to End Solution Architect to work on a very large project with tasks to include:
- Work with the project’s teams to include; Business Analysts, Project Managers and Business SMEs to articulate and refine requirements.
- Develop an E2E high level solution design (HLSD) based on business requirements, technology and project constraints and technology roadmap considerations.
- Obtain approval for HLSD via the architecture governance forums for local, regional and group.
- Work with project and delivery teams to estimate the technology cost of the solution and seek approvals of these cost estimates via architecture governance.
- Support the development of the business case, providing the architecture inputs for the business case which are the HLSD and technology cost estimates for the project.
- Solutions Architecture – at least 5+ years which must include, End-to-End (E2E) solution architecture with experience working on large complex solutions.
- Functions – Strong stakeholder management and an ability to work independently. Providing strong analytical and conceptual skills combined with broad business acumen and pragmatism.
- Industry experience – experience of working within Finance, Insurance, Accounting or Banking environments
- Other Functions (ideal) – experienced with BPM / experience with Data Modelling
Please send your CV via this jobsite.
It is essential that you are already legally entitled to work in NZ at the time of application. We are looking for someone to commence asap but appreciate that you might have a current notice period.
If you have the correct skills, we will come back to your application very quickly and equally, it is likely that the interview process will take place within 2 business days of this initial conversation.
**If outside NZ without a Visa and no arranged travel plans, we cannot guarantee you a response.