- Job Seekers
- About Us
- Our Team
- Contact Us
Senior Test Analyst
26 Apr 2022
Opportunity to build quality deliveries, ensure super customers experience
Tauranga based organisation with flexible work options
Excellent remuneration + employee benefits
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is one of the biggest companies on the NZX in the energy sector. It is a strong employee team in Aotearoa with diverse skill set, capabilities, and views. The strong values systems assimilate this diversity for enhanced decision making and solutions for customers.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Senior Test Analyst, you will be expected to utilise your experience to “hit the ground running”. The person will be responsible for:
- Lead and actively participate in all test activities across a range of platforms
- Advocate best practise both within the team
- Foster collaborative team environment that supports our agile practices and agile mindset
- Engage with business representatives to ensure delivery meets the desired quality
- Identify pragmatic test strategies to meet business needs
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years of testing experience in fast-paced, complex integration environments
- Experinec in UX, CX, web mobile tetsing
- Testing fo CRM systems, sales force
- Knowledge of a wide range of test methods and approaches.
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, Zephyr for JIRA, Kanban, Agile and waterfall methodologies.
- Solid experience in manual testing and understanding of automation testing
- You have excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- ISTQB Foundation preferred, but not essential.
HOW TO APPLY
Click the APPLY button and include your resume and cover letter or for further information please call Rakhi 07 834 0832.
NOTE to overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents: Whereas we welcome international enquiries, only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions.
Others may not necessarily be responded to.