- Job Seekers
- About Us
- Our Team
- Contact Us
AWS Cloud Platform Engineer
12 Jan 2022
- Permanent role for an intermediate AWS Cloud expert in a Kiwi organisation
- Attractive salary, Work life balance & work from home opportunity
- Friendly team and great culture to boost your career in 2022
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a unique opportunity for an intermediate AWS Cloud Platform Expert, interested to work in a “start-up feel” environment with driven teams. Here you will be able to take your career development and interesting international projects to the next level.
You will become the AWS cloud platform’s reliability and performance Subject Matter Expert and ensure that the overall cloud infrastructure design and performance is best practice and reliable.
This role will allow you to adopt the latest technologies where relevant and continuously improve the quality of the team’s output through innovative solutions, best practices, and modern development processes.
- Providing AWS infrastructure design and performance and making sure that a high level of security is established for all platforms and processes
- Working on CI/CD and all other parts of infrastructure
- Will be assisting with the monitoring of all critical systems
- As the team grows, you’ll parcel up tasks and workloads to the team such as assisting with the technical documents for systems and processes
- Work on the clearance of any roadblocks, help with the maintenance of docker containers as well as writing code and fixing bugs.
- First commercial experience as AWS Cloud Platform Engineer also using AWS – CDK
- Experience with Linux as well as Bash scripting
- Previous hands-on experience in developing code in one or more languages
- Experience in CI/CD as well as containerizing applications (Docker or similar)
- Experience with test automation (scripting and running of unit and integration tests)
- Exposure to Infrastructure as Code
- Working knowledge within SaaS environment highly desirable
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Established Kiwi company with a driven dynamic start-up culture, they boast a world-class team of engineers, designers and technicians working on sophisticated technology solutions.
Their intention is to embrace the new world of technology, along with improving the lives of international customers. They believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. They focus on education, giving, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.
Click the APPLY button and include your resume and cover letter or for further information, please call Diana on 09 302 5317
NOTE to overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents:
The New Zealand’s borders are currently closed and only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand such as Residence or Citizens of NZ, who can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions.
Others may not necessarily be responded to.