- Job Seekers
- About Us
- Our Team
- Contact Us
Service Desk Analyst- 3 days WFH
12 Jan 2022
Tired of multiple interviews? Still waiting to hear back?
Want to gain NZ experience working for an Industry leader?
Quick interview process and immediate start available
Recruiting for a Service Desk Analyst on behalf of our client who are seeking an enthusiastic and energetic customer focused individual to join their team on a 3 months contract basis (potential of contract extension or going permanent). Our client is one of the leading suppliers of Technology Solutions, Restuarant Supplies, Furniture, Health & Hygiene, Packaging, and Education supplies and Office Products.
For this role you will require:
- Bachelors degree or similar
- ITIL Foundation Certificate or IT Based Qualification
- Atleast 6 months of IT Service Desk Experience
- Clear verbal & written communication
- Ability to problem solve and proactively identifying potential issues
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Office 365, Exchange, and basic network terminology and functions
- Ability to work independently with solid time-management and organisation skills
- Familiar with IT Service Desk processes and SLAs
- Familiar with the use of call logging/service management software
- A record of both Vaccination shots
- To be able to start ASAP
On offer is great work life balance with hybrid working model of 3 days WFH per week. Be part of a great tight knit team.
HOW TO APPLY
Click the APPLY button and include your resume and cover letter or for further information please call Jas on 09 302 5316
Please note due to current border restrictions we can only consider applications from candidates who are presently based in New Zealand.