- Job Seekers
- About Us
- Our Team
- Contact Us
12 Jan 2022
- Exciting Contract role for a Systems Engineering
- Work with passionate people and a New Zealand business
- Attractive hourly rate including free parking
ABOUT THE COMPANY
This market leader really is a Kiwi success story. They have locations across New Zealand and continue to go from strength to strength. They have a huge pipeline of projects and are looking for a immediate Contract Systems Engineer to support them across the North and South Island.
An established Tec-savvy team who are passionate about delivering best-fit solutions for their clients every time. It’s a great time to join an already thriving business who are expanding due to company success.
• 5 + years Microsoft technologies expertise including work experience in providing L 2 – 3 + support and troubleshooting, release updates and configuration work
• Proven commercial experience working with VMWare, VMWare Centre HA exposure, VM Replication and general DR experience
• Technically strong with Aruba, Cisco, Managed WIFI, DNS and DHCP
• Experience with Citrix, Exchange as well as O365 or Hybrid Solution
• Good knowledge of Security tools such as Fortigate, F5, VPN or similar as well as Veeam Backup another plus.
What’s in it for you?
• attractive rate and long term contracting prospect
• Working with a small but successful team on multiple projects
• Freedom to be creative with ideas
• Working with a NZ owned company
Please apply below with your CV or for more info please call Diana Dolensky on 093025317
NOTE for overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents:
Whereas we welcome international enquiries, due to borders being closed only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions.
Others may not necessarily be responded to.