- Job Seekers
- About Us
- Our Team
- Contact Us
Senior Server Engineer
12 Jan 2022
Senior Server / Backlog Engineer
- Well-known enterprise scale organisation
- Permanent / Contract – Initial 6 months, with possibility of extension
- Flexible working arrangements
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for an experienced Generalist Senior Server Engineering to join a fantastic enterprise scale client based in Auckland CBD. The role will focus on BAU work, providing effective and responsive 3rd level support for server infrastructure, applications, and data centres.
- Strong knowledge and experience in Windows Server infrastructure, Citrix environment, Microsoft and VMware technologies
- Previous experience working on server migrations
- Familiar with key systems including:
- Office 365
- Storage Area Networks including Hitachi HCP, HPE Synergy, Scality and Nimble
- iSCSI, NFS and CIFS
- Active Directory, DNS, ADFS, AGPM, DHCP
- VMWare VSphere, VCF, VRA and NSX-TV
- Backups including Commvault and Actifio
- Cloud platforms including Azure and AWS
- Windows server 2003, 2008 R2, 2012 R2, 2016, 2019
- SCCM, WSUS and SCOM
- Manage major changes through effective change management for key systems.
- PowerShell scripting
- Work closely with ICT teams to proactive manage incidents and outcomes
- Perform problem determination using monitoring and systems tools provided
- Develop and maintain knowledgebase articles and operations documentation including Visio detailed design
- Great customer facing and clear communication skills
- Personable individual with a pro-active attitude
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
HOW TO APPLY
Click the APPLY button and include your resume and cover letter or for further information please call Ednadine on 09 302 4810.
NOTE to overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents:
Whereas we welcome international enquiries, only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions.
Others may not necessarily be responded to.