- Job Seekers
- About Us
- Our Team
- Contact Us
PHP Developer – Fully Remote Role
11 Jan 2022
- Well known New Zealand owned and operated company
- Fully Remote Role – Anywhere in NZ
- Salary up to $100,000 base per annum
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a New Zealand owned and operated company. They are one of the best in their line of retail business.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Software Developer, you will be working in a small team developing their new website and POS system.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 4+ years proven experience in PHP with experience in developing website/production-ready software (CMS, POS, E-commerce platform).
- Comfortable with multiple OS environments (Linux, macOS, Windows).
- Experience using modern PHP frameworks (Laravel or similar)
- Experience creating an android/OSX app would be hugely beneficial.
- Practical SQL knowledge (MariaDB/Postgre/MSSQL).
- Experience with cloud-based services (AWS/GCP/Azure).
- Integration experience with cloud-based APIs (Google Maps, Windcave, Stripe, Algolia, Slack).
- Good exposure to RESTful API, GraphQL, and/or other common integration techniques.
- Some understanding of TCP/IP, SD-WAN networking knowledge would be highly beneficial.
HOW TO APPLY
Click the APPLY button and include your resume and cover letter or for further information, please call Rakhesh @ 09 302 7022
NOTE to overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents:
NZ Borders remain closed for work purposes. We will only accept applications from either individuals already in NZ holding Open Work Visa’s (not tied to your current employer) or those who are NZ Residents and Citizens who are returning to NZ and qualify for MIQ.