- Job Seekers
- About Us
- Our Team
- Contact Us
09 Jan 2022
Are you considering a new career opportunity for 2022? A new challenge and a company that will provide you with career development, work life balance and learning opportunities? We have a range of Developer opportunities to discuss with you, with some of our top clients who are looking for Developers to join their team in 2022!
An opportunity to work with a fun, tightknit and collaborative team, these roles require you to design, develop, document and test solutions. You will also provide support and ongoing optimisation of solutions already in production.
Senior C# .Net Developer
- Strong skills working with Microsoft technologies including C#, Java, Microsoft SQL server, scripting languages (Batch, Powershell, Python), Typescript
- Microsoft stack technologies – Azure CI/CD pipelines, authentication mechanism
- Business Analysis skills to understand the problem and the business need
- Develop data integration and processing platforms for secure and critical environment
React Developers (Perm and Contract)
- Experience with React (or Angular, Vue, or some other UI framework)
- Strong knowledge of Node, git workflow, Scrum
- Beneficial to have Azure DevOps and Typescript
- Strong OOP knowledge and understanding of principle
- A couple of years experience with .NET /C#/ Vue.JS
- Excellent background in App Development
- Experience using Flutter
- Knowledge and Experience of Azure and React
- Some experience with SQL and NoSQL database
- Bonus if you have used WPF, Dart, Firebase and BloC pattern
Full Stack Senior Developer
- Full stack development with experience in modern development methods including test-driven development
- Kotlin or Java and Spring Boot or similar
- ReactJS and Typescript or similar
- Building web applications and APIs from scratch
- Source control using git and GitHub
- Experience in common tool chain elements such as Jenkins
- Experience using AWS CDK or CloudFormation is desirable
- Containerisation using Docker
HOW TO APPLY
Click the APPLY button and include your resume and cover letter or for further information please call Anita on (03) 943 5911.
NOTE to overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents:
Whereas we welcome international enquiries, only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions.
Others may not necessarily be responded to.