- Job Seekers
- About Us
- Our Team
- Contact Us
IT Support Agent
23 Dec 2021
- Frontline IT support
- Whanganui location
- Permanent role
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Multi-national professional services business that is known for their exceptional client service standards and innovative solutions. This is a business with strong, hardworking and progressive commercial acumen. Employees are the heart of their operations, and have a friendly, welcoming culture.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This role provides frontline IT support to all clients and staff, ensuring IT information is processed in accordance with the company’s guidelines. You will investigate routine enquiries, provide assistance and advice as required, and assist in the maintenance of hardware, software and the analysis or interpretation of IT issues. You will provide out of hours help desk support as required.
- Provide L1/L2 IT Support including answering, logging, and resolving, escalating and closing calls
- Provide AV support by carrying out pre-meeting checks of visual, sound and internet
- Investigate faults, user problems and other support requests
- Create and maintain documentation on current software installation
- Provide quotations for new or replacement hardware and software
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Proven experience in a similar role support role working with Office365, Exchange and Windows 10.
- Experience with Crestron and Zoom Rooms
- Excellent communication skills
- Works well in a team environment
- Strong professional integrity and accountability
- ITIL Foundation (preferred)
HOW TO APPLY
Click the APPLY button and include your resume and cover letter or for further information please contact Sabrina at Absolute IT on (04) 931 6875.
Please note due to current border restrictions we can only consider applications from candidates who are presently based in New Zealand.