- Job Seekers
- About Us
- Our Team
- Contact Us
Tester / Test Analyst
21 Dec 2021
- 3 months ongoing contract for a Hamilton based organization
- Flexible working arrangements
- Start ASAP
This is an excellent opportunity to continue your career as a Tester / Test Analyst. People across this business are passionate about what they do and know their industry inside and out, as such, they have high expectations of technology and the support team. The environment is fun and collaborative, a sense of humor will go a long way here.
You will primarily involve in delivering testing assurance for new and enhanced information systems, with a focus on continuous quality improvement. Ensure that test plans are created, executed, and monitored, performing functional and non-functional testing as necessary, and that defects are appropriately managed.
The ideal candidate should have:
- 3+ years’ experience in Manual / Automation testing role
- ISTQB Certified or relevant Tertiary Qualification
- Complex ERP or public sector project experience an advantage
- Candidate with preferably clinical systems experience but not a must
- Great communication skills both verbal and written
How to apply:
Click the APPLY button and include your resume and cover letter or for further information please call Apoorva on 07 834 0831.
Please note that we are closed for Christmas and New Year break until 09th of January 2022 so you can only expect a response once we are back.
NOTE to overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents:
Whereas we welcome international enquiries, only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions.
Others may not necessarily be responded to.