- Job Seekers
- About Us
- Our Team
- Contact Us
L2 Systems Engineer
20 Dec 2021
- Fully NZ owned Services specialist with multiple offices throughout the country.
- x2 brand new positions in Auckland due to projects and client growth
- Super-secure environment with a major focus on MS Wintel and Cloud technologies
The Role & your next Employer
We are urgently seeking x Systems Engineers who will provide Level 2 related support along with some L3 based client deployments and migrations of Azure Cloud.
These are permanent employment opportunities and to join an extremely successful and respected NZ organisation. This company has specialised in Infrastructure Services for a considerable amount of time throughout New Zealand and to the benefit of numerous ‘start-ups’ to Enterprise businesses.
This role will report directly into Senior Management and will work alongside a team of Windows Administrators, Engineers, Field Engineers and the Senior Sales team.
The essential skills that will encourage success in your application;
- English Communication – this really does need to be A1 level due to the multiple and diverse set of clients that you will be offering both phone based and face to face support for.
- Certification – a Microsoft related accreditation could be seen as very useful.
- MSP or Vendor Services – experience in working with an IT Services or Solutions Provider is mandatory for one of the two roles. These roles require a great deal of interaction with customers.
- Systems Administration / Engineering – at least 5yrs commercial experience (MUST include existing NZ experience) which must include extensive L2 and some L3 hands on administration.
- O365 Solutions (essential) – a minimum of 2yrs professional experience. Office 365 (O365) is absolutely essential. This should also include systems migrations and support.
- Azure Cloud (essential) – high level support, deployment or migrations with Azure. Cloud to Cloud or other Systems to the Azure Cloud.
- Wintel – Windows Server 2008 / 2012 / 2016
- Virtualisation – VMware / Hyper-V
- Remote Access – experience with either TeamViewer, Kaseya, Connectwise or Labtech.
- Networking – (Cisco / Fortinet products) / Voice (PABX / VoIP related technologies) along with lower level configuration of Routers and Switches.
The organisation is very much diverse and prides itself on hiring Engineers from all corners of the world. They also celebrate their successes in being a highly sociable group.
This are urgent roles and we have the bandwidth to bring the successful candidates aboard immediately but also appreciate that you may have a current notice period to serve,
** These roles are strictly only available to individuals already in NZ at the time of application. Visa sponsorship is unfortunately not an option for these ones.
It is equally essential that you have existing NZ Work Experience and are fully vaccinated.
For further information please apply direct by clicking below. (Carl Robinson)
NOTE for overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents:
NZ Borders remain closed due to COVID and Visa processing also has slowed down. For these reasons, we can only accept applications from individuals already in NZ at the time of application who have an existing Visa not tied to any current employer.
Others may not necessarily be responded to.