- Job Seekers
- About Us
- Our Team
- Contact Us
20 Dec 2021
- Senior PM role with a 100% Kiwi owned company.
- 6 months contract with flexibility at work.
- Competitive daily rate and a great company culture.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Our client is a 100% New Zealand owned world exporter based in Tauranga. They are experiencing considerable growth and have embarked on the digital transformation journey and therefore running numerous projects. For this they require a Senior PM to join their highly motivated team.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Senior Project Manager is responsible for overseeing the planning and implementation of an entire project through budgeting, resourcing, sourcing suppliers and planning the project release.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Proven 10 years plus experience with project methodologies and tools in a complex environment.
- Demonstrated ability to shape and execute complex projects on time and on budget.
- Good negotiation skills to create win-win for all.
- Excellent analytical, strategic thinking and consulting skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a strong ability to establish working relationships with people at all levels.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong documentation skill is essential.
- Ability to operate in a consultative way
- Growing team and organisation.
- Flexible working encouraged.
- People Centric work culture.
HOW TO APPLY: Click the APPLY button and include your resume and cover letter or for further information please call Rakhi 07 834 0832.
NOTE to overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents:
Whereas we welcome international enquiries, only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions.
Others may not necessarily be responded to.