- Job Seekers
- About Us
- Our Team
- Contact Us
Application Operations Analyst – Bay of Plenty
15 Dec 2021
- 12 months fixed term contract with a possibility to go Permanent
- Flexible working arrangements
- Competitive salary package and ongoing growth
Your new company in a nutshell:
Our client is a reputed enterprise level organization based in Bay of Plenty. They are looking for enthusiastic team members to join their ICT Systems & Compliance team for Level 1,2 & 3 support.
What will you do?
You will be working with a busy team supporting a wide range of different applications along with supporting, maintaining, and extending the organisations application solutions. Being an all-rounder is essential, offering support, guidance and adding value to the full application life cycle.
You will have excellent analytical & diagnostic skills, be comfortable with dealing directly with clients and as a part of your everyday role have the capability to work on small projects.
- Previous IT application support, upgrade & troubleshooting experience.
- 3 years plus experience in similar role.
- Maintain a high level of technical knowledge.
- Comfortable dealing with clients and customers directly.
- Exposure to ITIL practices would be advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Most importantly passion and attitude are key for this role
Apply by clicking on the ‘Apply for this job’ button or for further information please call Apoorva on 07 834 0831.
NOTE to overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents:
Whereas we welcome international enquiries, only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions.
Others may not necessarily be responded to.