- Job Seekers
- About Us
- Our Team
- Contact Us
Systems Administrator – Bay of Plenty
15 Dec 2021
- 12 months fixed term contract with the possibility to get permanent
- Flexible working arrangements
- Competitive salary package and ongoing growth
I am looking for an experienced System Administrator to join a high performing team based in Bay of Plenty. This is a 12-month fixed term contract working largely within project activities to improve and grow infrastructure capability.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Computing, Information Systems, Computer Science or Business Computing.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in the computer industry.
- Strong experience with Office 365, Azure and Active Directory is a must.
- Experience with Windows Server and Desktop management
- Experience in Platform Management.
- Experience working in multi discipline IT operations team
- Demonstrates excellent communication and customer service
If you would like to become part of a fantastic well-known close-knit team, this is a great opportunity to consider. In return you will enjoy benefits such as flexible working arrangements, professional development, competitive remuneration and a great bunch of people to work with.
How to apply:
Click the APPLY button and include your resume and cover letter or for further information please call Apoorva on 07 834 0831.
NOTE to overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents:
Whereas we welcome international enquiries, only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions.
Others may not necessarily be responded to.