- Job Seekers
- About Us
- Our Team
- Contact Us
12 Dec 2021
- IT education provider offering a modern and fun learning environment
- Based in Newmarket
- Salary up to $70,000 Per Annum
ABOUT THE COMPANY
One of New Zealand’s leading IT education providers, offering an innovative learning environment that promotes critical thinking. They are a category 1 provider and have the highest course completion rate measured by NZQA. Come and work with the best trainers in NZ.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be responsible for the personal and professional development of students by teaching the curriculum for various courses in the software development/Engineering space.
- Manage academic workflow
- Focus on quality outcomes through excellence in education
- Assist in the recruitment process to help students for employment
- Be part of Academic Administration
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 2-3 years’ experience in teaching software development/Engineering.
- Proven experience of academic administration process
- Good understanding of Networking.
- Experience with Cloud Solutions.
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated high level professionalism, attention to detail, presentation
- Project Management experience will be an added advantage
- Learning and development program 3 times in a year
- Lots of budget for up-skilling/training and gaining certifications
- Great working culture and environment
HOW TO APPLY
Click the APPLY button and include your resume and cover letter or for further information, please call Rakhesh @ 09 302 7022
Please note due to current border restrictions we can only consider applications from candidates who are presently based in New Zealand.