- Job Seekers
- About Us
- Our Team
- Contact Us
Technical Candidate Manager
12 Dec 2021
About Absolute IT:
Absolute IT is NZ’s premium IT Recruitment Brand with over 40 staff based in 4 branches across NZ. Seeking to add to its outstanding recruitment team as we continue to grow our market share. We have the industry contacts, the market insight and the values-led approach that sets us apart from our competitors.
As the preferred recruitment partner for many of NZ’s leading tech businesses, we use our expertise to find the right talent for our clients. We live and breathe the technology market, and we firmly believe that our innovative, creative, and consultative approach to the recruitment ensures we deliver exceptional service to our customers.
About the role:
The role of a Candidate Manager is pivotal to the success of our overall business. This role helps support our Consultants – ensuring our candidate journey is as engaging and inclusive as possible!
In a nutshell our consultants are out in the hustle and bustle of business working with clients, designing recruitment solutions, and managing their busy desks. What they need is relentless support to make sure the deliver.
Types of tasks you would expect to do in this role:
- Building relationships with our technical candidates, advising candidates throughout the recruitment process
- Providing administration and document management support, loading adverts, putting together candidate profiles – managing and updating our candidate CRM
- Using specialised recruitment tools to uncover passive candidates – and talking to our active candidates about assignments and roles
- Helping to manage our candidates while they are out on assignment for us, and those we are working with to find a role
- Facilitating interviews, meetings, testing and completing reference checks
At the heart of all our candidate managers is always our candidates!
What we are looking for in you:
- A recent IT graduate who has an interest in all things people and technology
- A helpdesk, developer or IT project support professional looking to step away from the tools and focus more on the people!
- Someone who is driven by success – gets a real buzz when you see your work contributing to the bigger picture
- You need to be proactive, energetic and organised
- Have a high attention to detail and be able to work to tight deadlines – we are really proud of the work we do – even the small things!
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, the ability to craft correspondence to a range of people
- Ability to adapt quickly to an ever-changing industry – it’s the world we live in!
The successful candidate will have an eye for detail, great people skills and a drive to build a career in the recruitment industry. You will work collaboratively and be motivated by working in a trusted environment.
You can look forward to:
We provide an extensive training program along with a culture that supports and incentivises success, personal growth, and career progression. We are constantly evolving internally to provide a working environment that is flexible and supportive.
- Excellent base salary plus incentives
- Long-term career growth and development
- Quarterly team events, annual conference, and range of perks
- Central, open-plan office environment to encourage a collaborative workspace
Get a taste of what it’s like to work at Absolute IT https://www.absoluteit.co.nz/about/working-at-absoluteit/. You can read some of our blogs, meet the team and share some opinions.
For more information contact Anastasia Gyson, Internal Recruitment Partner on Anastasia.email@example.com or call 021 085 83122 otherwise apply today via the link with your resume and cover letter explaining why this role is for you!
About the Accordant Group:
The Accordant Group is New Zealand’s leading recruitment company. Within our stable we have four recruitment businesses, each of which holds an enviable position in their market. AWF provides labour hire and recruitment services from 21 branches across the country including Select Recruitment in Dunedin, Madison recruits temporary, contract and permanent staff for a broad range of clients in the commercial and government sectors, Absolute IT operates solely in the tech and digital market recruiting permanent and contract IT professionals, and JacksonStone & Partners is one of the most experienced executive search, recruitment and contracting agencies in New Zealand, covering all disciplines up to chief executive and board appointments across the private, public and not-for-profit sectors.