- Job Seekers
- About Us
- Our Team
- Contact Us
Front End JS developer
12 Dec 2021
FE focused Developer needed
Leading Kiwi Organisation offering work life balance and career growth
Create meaningful solutions using ReactJS, NodeJS on Java BE
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We are currently working with a leading Kiwi grown organisation here in Auckland as they are searching for a driven Front End Developer to come on-board for a permanent position. The company is a Market leader in what they do and have an amazing tech savvy team who is looking forward working with you.
ABOUT THE ROLE
They are seeking an enthusiastic and eommercially experienced Software Engineer with Front End passion using React & Node as well as a coding background with Java in the backend.
This meaningful role is available due to their continued growth and their IT team expansion. In this position you will be responsible for working on their new projects designing solutions across the whole SDLC.
- Working within the empowered IT Scrum Team and designing, implementing, and delivering a certain domain of new platforms
- Take part with the release of the production software updates
- Supporting the implementation of AWS best practices such as performance, security, maintainability and more.
- Assisting with the design of the architecture for the new system together with the solution architects
- Supporting with the design, implementing and maintain Cloud requirements for development
- Working on new technology paradigms (e.g., containers, microservices)
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Great knowledge of Git, NPM/Yarn
- Ability to develop, manage and build CI/CD pipelines and environments as well as infrastructure as code
- Knowledge to help with test Automation to ensure pipeline effectiveness and data quality
- Excellent communication skills, including excellent verbal and written skills to understand the needs of the customer and in collaboration with your peers across technology
The organisation provides a very friendly, supportive, and collaborative working culture to their employees.
- Flexible working culture and working from home options
- Weekly snacks
- Other benefits such as Kiwi saver and health insurance cover
HOW TO APPLY
Click the APPLY button and include your resume and cover letter or for further information please call Diana on 09 3025317
NOTE to overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents:
Whereas we welcome international enquiries, due to the C19 pandemic only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions.
Others may not necessarily be responded to.