- Job Seekers
- About Us
- Our Team
- Contact Us
Japanese speaking IT Support
12 Dec 2021
• Bilingual opportunity for Japanese speaking tech savvy individual
• Great team as well as flexible working from home option within NZ
• Excellent opportunity for IT entry level job seekers with a leading established business in Auckland
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is an established and successful leader in their sector, based in the heard of Auckland.
They are a company who really look after their employees and they know, how important a work life balance is these days.
Diversity and company culture is at the forefront of what they do and believe in.
Due to the further growth of the business, they have opened up this amazing opportunity for Japanese speaking Information technology graduates / IT Customer support intermediate individuals, who are interested in kick starting their IT career.
The good news, you can work full time remotely from the comfort of your own home anywhere within New Zealand.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Technical Support / Customer Service representative, you will be a key member of the IT team and their Japanese clients.
You will be responsible for providing Windows and Mac support for Japanese speaking customers via phone and Email in both languages, English and Japanese.
You will ensure positive and professional interactions at all times.
You will solve customer’s IT issues in a timely and efficient manner and maintain, build a good relationship with your clients.
• L1 tech support for Japanese customers
• Resolving IT system problems across Windows & Mac, network connectivity, printers and browsers as well as mobile devices
• Implementing additions, moves and changes to computer and communication hardware throughout the company
• Mobile Device support and administration duties
• Supporting internal and external users on advice if necessary
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Excellent verbal & written Japanese communication skill
• Interest in Information Technology or a relevant degree in IT
• Strong customer focus and ability to work on a rotating shift roster
• First knowledge of Microsoft and Mac based operating systems
• An interest in troubleshooting within an IT environment e.g. MS Office and Internet Browsers
• A basic understanding of PC hardware set-up and configuration
•Working from home in Auckland
•Great career path within a recognised organisation and a lovely team
HOW TO APPLY
Click the APPLY button and include your resume and cover letter or call Diana Dolensky 093025317
NOTE to overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents:
Even though this job can be done remotely, we need candidates with a valid work visa and residing in New Zealand.
Due to the NZ Borders remaining closed, we can only accept applications from individuals already in NZ OR returning NZ Residents and Citizens.
Others may not necessarily be responded to.