- Job Seekers
- About Us
- Our Team
- Contact Us
06 Jan 2022
- Work for a company that challenge themselves to think in creative ways and find truly innovative solutions for their clients.
- New Zealand owned company with 100+ years of trading experience.
- Work-life balance, Flexible working arrangements.
- Can work from any 6 major cities in NZ.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is one of the leading engineering and design consultancies in New Zealand. This NZ owned & operated company provides design and advisory services to some of the country’s critical market sectors.
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this role, you will be responsible for the architectural design of software for client projects. You will be working alongside a team of developers, geospatial analysts, engineers, planners, and surveyors to ensure a high-quality service is provided to their clients and customers.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 5 plus years experience in architecting, implementing and administering enterprise solutions.
- Good experince with Azure frameworks or similar and cloud based migrations.
- Platform architecture, solution design, project envisioning, planning, developing, deployment, security, identity management frameworks, cloud and scalability.
- Previous experience in ArcGIS Enterprise, ArcGIS Desktop, ArcGIS Online, Portal for ArcGIS,ArcGIS Runtime and their associated AP!s or interfaces would be an added advantage.
- Experience in technical consulting, solution design, project envisioning, planning,developing and deployment.
- Experience with current technology implementation patterns, including service-oriented architectures and cloud-hybrid configurations
- Experience at working within an Agile/DevOps environment
- Work-life balance, Flexible working arrangements
- Mixed office/working from home weeks
- Subsidised health insurance
- Continued Personal and professional growth and development
HOW TO APPLY
Click the APPLY button and include your resume and cover letter or for further information, please call Rakhesh @ 09 302 7022
NOTE to overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents:
NZ Borders remain closed for work purposes. We will only accept applications from either individuals already in NZ holding Open Work Visa’s (not tied to your current employer) or those who are NZ Residents and Citizens who are returning to NZ and qualify for MIQ.