- Job Seekers
- About Us
- Our Team
- Contact Us
Senior Digital Business Analyst
12 Dec 2021
- Leading Kiwi Organisation
- Interesting greenfield digital project focus
- Great team, benefits and work life balance
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We are currently working with a leading Kiwi grown organisation here in Auckland as they are searching for a driven Digital Senior Business Analyst to come on-board for a permanent position. The company is a Market leader in what they do and provide a very innovative service within their domain and offer a lot of flexibility and work life balance to their employees.
ABOUT THE ROLE
They are searching for an Self-starter Senior Business Analyst for a permanent role due to their continued growth and project expansion. This position will be responsible for working on some of their newly established digital projects and supporting the roll out of the solution across their environments.
- To Liaise with the companies’ clients and internal teams as well as the different service providers in order to establish agreements, processes and procedures for production go-live support
- High level business Analysis duties: Requirement gathering, writing functional specs & testing
- Provide assistance with training, support material and processes to make the transition as smooth as possible for their end customers
- Be the first point of contact for all digital Platform queries
- To liaise with the clients on issues e.g. bugs and changes requests
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 5 + years’ commercial experience working as a Business Analyst
- Previous experience working in digital projects
- Knowledge of software development and digital products and trends in the current market
- Strong Analytical mind-set
- Excellent ability to build and maintain working relationships to develop processes, roadmaps and relationships
- Enjoyment in being the facilitator who engage teams working well together
The organisation provides a very friendly, flexible, supportive, and collaborative working culture to their employees.
- Flexible working culture and working from home options
- Weekly snacks
- other amazing perks apart from a competitive salary
HOW TO APPLY
Click the APPLY button and include your resume and cover letter or for further information please call Diana on 09 3025317
NOTE to overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents:
Whereas we welcome international enquiries, due to the C19 pandemic only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions.
Others may not necessarily be responded to.