- Job Seekers
- About Us
- Our Team
- Contact Us
Senior Systems Engineer
12 Jan 2022
- Busy and varied Senior Systems Engineering role – you won’t be bored here
- Work with passionate people and a New Zealand business
- Good benefits package including free parking and insurance
ABOUT THE COMPANY
This market leader really is a Kiwi success story. They have locations across New Zealand and continue to go from strength to strength. They have a huge pipeline of projects and are looking for a Senior Network Systems Engineer to support them across these.
An established Tec-savvy team who are passionate about delivering best-fit solutions for their clients every time. It’s a great time to join an already thriving business who are expanding due to company success.
• Microsoft technologies expertise including the ability to provide L 3 & 4 + support and troubleshooting, release updates and configuration work.
• Technically strong with Aruba, Cisco, Managed WIFI, DNS and DHCP
• Experience with Citrix, Exchange as well as O365 or Hybrid Solution
• Good knowledge of Security tools such as Fortigate, F5, VPN or similar
• Great ability to work with Windows Server, Linux and Automation tools as well as Backup and storage technology
• Able to demonstrate a high level of accuracy and have a great attention to detail
• Experience in a customer facing Network and or Systems Engineering role providing level 2 and level 3 support
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to guide juniors and trainees
What’s in it for you?
• Employee Recognition
• Structured Career path
• Working with a small but successful team
• Freedom to be creative with ideas
• Working with a NZ owned company
Please apply below with your CV or for more info please call Diana Dolensky on 093025317
NOTE for overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents:
Whereas we welcome international enquiries, due to borders being closed only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions.
Others may not necessarily be responded to.