- Job Seekers
- About Us
- Our Team
- Contact Us
Site Reliability Engineer
09 Jan 2022
Exciting opportunity for a SITE RELIABILITY ENGINEER to work for one of New Zealand’s best-known organisations.
- Great company culture and working environment
- Forward thinking digital oriented organisation
- Permanent opportunity with flexible practices
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Very well-known household name in the government sector that like to give back to communities with many community funding and family outreach programmes. Non-for-profit organisation that has won heaps of awards over the years for doing some amazing things for New Zealand as a whole.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be reporting directly into the Network & Security Manager and will be responsible for maintaining and implementing network & security solutions that meet security, availability and capacity requirements.
- 5+ years’ experience in operating network and security technologies
- Experience with the operation of large-scale network topologies
- Exposure to the handling and responding of Internet security attacks/incidents
- Containerization and container hosting solutions such as Kubernetes
- Understanding of security principles associated with networks, proxies, internet, firewalls, routers & VPNs
- Some understanding of current legislation and governing network security standards
- Exposure to incident response situations
- Development using Python and Shell Scripting
- Virtualization – VMWare and AWS
- Agile and DevOps engineering practices and CICD tools
- A desire to learn more about emerging security technologies and strategies and their application to enterprise
Working here means being part of a fast-paced team that works hard but has heaps of fun doing so. They aim to bring together smart and talented people who work hard to achieve awesome things. Great refurbished office space with a high degree of flexibility and benefits in the role. To name a few:
- KiwiSaver contributions
- Flexible working hours and car parking
- Being a part of community outreach programmes
- Many more wellness benefits
HOW TO APPLY
Click the APPLY button and include your resume and cover letter or for further information please call Mark on 0273695898 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE to overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents:
Whereas we welcome international enquiries, only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions.
Others may not necessarily be responded to.