- Job Seekers
- About Us
- Our Team
- Contact Us
10 Dec 2021
- If you love java N integration, we would love to hear from you!
- Fast-paced work environment
- Flexible work location within NZ
About the Company and role:
A 100% independent NZ company who is a leader in customer service; highly committed to both internal and external customers.
The primary purpose of the Integration Developer role is to provide hands-on technical implementation of application and data architecture to support, enhance and develop the organisation’s integration applications, API gateways and enterprise services. With experience in APIs, you will focus on implementing integration and mapping between digital platforms, and their proprietary APIs with the company’s enterprise APIs.
In this role, you will work closely with other members of the application services team and will be responsible for ensuring our in-house developed systems and applications are continually being enhanced and improved, are remaining supportable, scalable, and secure, and are providing users with the best user experience.
Skills & experience required:
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of commercial software development experience
- Commercial experience in SOA, Microservice Architecture or API-Led ecosystems
- Develop and prepare software applications, integration configuration & code changes for deployment to testing and production environments, aligned to business needs.
- Contribute to the definition, scope, and phasing of project timelines, with a focus on business value delivery, including technical delivery & design options and considerations.
- Ensure security, performance and data integrity standards are upheld across the team, including keeping current with topical security issues, application, and API security guidelines & addressing security concerns before service deployment.
- Good communication skills
- Embrace change and act as a change agent –accepting, embedding, and reinforcing change in the workplace.
- Experience in retail banking is an advantage.
If you would like to become a part of a transformational journey of an organisation who keep customers and people at the core of all action; this would be a great opportunity to consider. In return you will enjoy benefits like flexible working arrangements, professional development, competitive remuneration and a great team to work with.
How to Apply:
Click the APPLY button and include your resume and cover letter or for further information please call Rakhi on 078340832
NOTE to overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents:
Whereas we welcome international enquiries, only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions.
Others may not necessarily be responded to.