- Job Seekers
- About Us
- Our Team
- Contact Us
Our COVID-19 Response
Our teams across the country are back in our offices, at traffic light level Orange. Please visit the contact us page for details of how to contact your closest office or reach out directly to your Absolute IT consultant. We’ve got all the necessary COVID-19 protocols in place for when you visit one of our offices, to keep you and us safe. Please take care of yourself, and those around you. You can read more about our current COVID-19 response below.
Our Recruitment Process
Our teams across the country are back in our offices, and Absolute IT should be your first port of call for any questions regarding the recruitment process. Please be aware that our offices are open to visitors by appointment only. We’re ensuring all traffic light level protocols are in place, including:
- If you are not feeling well and have an appointment to see us, please let us know and remain at home. If you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, contact your doctor or Healthline on 0800 358 5453. https://covid19.govt.nz/health-and-wellbeing/about-covid-19/covid-19-symptoms/
- You will be required to scan in using our QR codes or complete our register – this is a condition of entry in accordance with Government guidelines.
- We will have hygiene measures in place, we will be regularly cleaning surfaces and we will have sanitiser available.
- We will all need to observe 1 metre physical distancing in our offices.
- We will require you to wear a face mask, and we’ll have one available for you if you don’t bring your own. Wearing a mask is a condition of entry to Absolute IT premises.
Our Current Contractors
If you are a current Absolute IT contractor, your consultant will continue to keep in touch and will update you with the latest information via text/email and/or a phone call. If you have not heard from us for any reason, please contact your consultant.
Your best source of accurate and up-to-date information can be found on the government’s COVID-19 website.
From 11:59 p.m. on Thursday 2 December 2021, the new COVID-19 Protection Framework (traffic lights) comes into effect. Auckland and other parts of the North Island will go straight into the Red setting, and all other parts of New Zealand will move into the Orange level. The COVID-19 website has details about the traffic light level for each part of the country.
Some of the main aspects of the COVID-19 Protection Framework are:
Vaccination – high rates of vaccination is New Zealand’s key tool in protecting people and minimising the spread of COVID-19, and central to the settings in the framework.
My Vaccine Pass – My Vaccine Pass is the official record of your COVID-19 vaccination status for use in New Zealand.
Capacity limits – similar to the Alert Level settings, the capacity limits specified are based on 1 metre distancing.
Record keeping – QR codes issued by the NZ Government legally must be displayed in workplaces and on public transport to enable the use of the NZ COVID Tracer app for contact tracing.
You can read information about the traffic light levels here: https://covid19.govt.nz/traffic-lights/covid-19-protection-framework/
If you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, contact your doctor or Healthline on 0800 358 5453
Looking after your mental wellbeing is important, you can find information about support options here.
Finally, if you have any questions at all please get in touch – we welcome your call.