What are the benefits?
There are a broad range of great benefits on offer. The variety and exposure to new things is unlike any other organisation. In addition to joining a great community, you will also receive:
- 5 weeks’ annual leave and 10 days’ sick leave per year
- Fully funded life insurance (up to $300,000), plus income protection and discounted health insurance
- 4% employer contribution and options to join NZDF’s KiwiSaver scheme
- Training and development at every stage of your career
- Access to a variety of sports and cultural groups
- Access to a wide variety of holiday homes and leave centres at excellent rates
- Comprehensive discount handbook for members and their immediate family
- Access to a financial advisory service, including mortgages and wills
The maintenance of a security clearance, required for this role, will open up a wide range of employment opportunities, both within the Defence Force and New Zealand’s wider national security workforce.
Click here to read more about Force 4 Families and the Force Financial Hub, which include information on other great benefits for you and your family.